A personal assistant is a worthwhile investment for your startup or small business if you know how they can (and should) be utilized. If you fall into any of these categories, it might be time to consider a PA:
- You don’t need and can’t afford a full-time employee.
- You’re having trouble completing your most important tasks.
- You need work done that doesn’t require an office presence.
- You travel a lot and need someone who likes working independently.
- You spend more time organizing rather than executing.
- You know what tasks need to be done but you don’t have the manpower.
As with hiring any employee, finding a good fit is about addressing your individual business culture and goals. But if you know you need help with administrative tasks and you’ve got the flexibility to hire someone who can work independently, it’s definitely something worthwhile to consider.